- · Using technology to create graphic design
- · Interpreting client specifications
- · Identifying the right medium to utilize and the target audience
- · Application of communication and visual design techniques
- · Utilizing various design techniques
- · Evaluating designs
- · Preparing designs for mass production
- · Manipulating images and objects
Visual Graphic Design Admission requirements
- · Copy of PSA birth certificate
- · College or high school diploma
- · Certified true copy of Form 137 or Transcript of Records
- · 2×2 or 1×1 photos
- · Certificate of good moral character
The institution or school from where you will enroll may require other documents aside from the listed above. That’s why it is recommended to inquire directly from the school or training center so that you will get detailed and accurate information.
The Visual Graphic Design NC II course would take 487 hours to complete. Prior to graduation, the students are required to take the assessment test from assessment centers accredited by TESDA. After passing the assessment process, a National Certificate will be issued.
Once an individual gets certified, he or she can find a job in different industries as a visual graphic artist, layout artist, graphic designer, web designer, art/creative director, window/booth display designer, and visual graphic multimedia artist.