Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) offers Barangay Health Services NC II to educate its student about local management of health-related services. Finishing this program will open up great work opportunities for aspiring individuals. Just in a matter of 560 hours, deserving students can start working at any government barangay clinics.
Things You Will Learn After The Program:
• Immediate Response to Emergency Situations
• Application of First Aid Kit and its basic usage
• Best service for patients
• Become a certified health worker in your barangay that provides medical materials, volunteer for health-related programs, and conduct health seminars.
• Birth Certificate (NSO Certified)
• Academic Records (Diploma/TOR)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character/Honorable Dismissal
• 1×1/2×2 Picture
• Barangay Health Worker
• Community Health Assistant
Course Duration: 560 hours
A lot of Barangay Clinics in the Philippines suffer from lack of medical workers including doctors, nurses, midwives and barangay health workers. After finishing the program and taking the exam for certification, you can now apply for a position as barangay health worker in your area. You are going to cover jobs including blood pressure monitoring and checkups, assessment of weight and height.
This is such a good course to take since you will be helping people while earning for your family. It is not necessary to graduate a 4-year course, with TESDA, you can still acquire work after finishing the program in less than one month.
TESDA also offers different courses to better suite everyone’s preference. FREE online courses are also offered by TESDA. You can start the program after accomplishing certain requirements and a stable internet connection, together with Personal Computers and Laptops are the things you need. Online course allows you to study in your preferred time without paying anything.