If you want to learn more and make your summer meaningful try to enroll to these TESDA Training Program, MV Technical Center will conducting a training program for May and June 2019 Batch for these following courses.
- Caregiving NCII
- Front Office Services
- Visual Graphics Design NCIII
- Event Management Services NCIII
Schedules for Training Program :
- Caregiving NCII – Saturday 2:00pm – 8:00pm (will start on May 18)
- 12 SESSION FAST TRACK CAREGIVING NC II SPECIAL TUTORIAL (May 20-24 Assessment Exam)
- Caregiving NCII – Monday/Wednesday 07:00PM-10:00PM (will start on June 3)
- Front Office Services – SATURDAY 11:00AM-2:00PM (on going enrollment)
- Visual Graphics Design NCIII (ADOBE PHOTOSHOP) – SATURDAY 08:00AM – 11:00AM (on going enrollment)
- Event Management Services NCIII 08:00AM-11:00PM (on going enrollment)
ENROLL NOW! LIMITED SLOTS ONLY…
Just bring the following;
1. NSO Birth Certificate
3. 2×2 and 1×1 ID Picture
4. 500 pesos registration fee.
5. Passport size ID Picture
WE ARE OPEN EVERYDAY FOR ENROLLMENT
MVtechnical Hub is located at 3rd Floor Gamat Building, E-Rodriguez Highway, Brgy. San Jose, Montalban, Rizal (Near Children of Grace Mission). Please contact 0946-408-4293, 0927-362-7416, 0928-329-7972 or 281-2186 and look for Ms. Susan or Ms. Jessa. You may visit our website for detailed information. You may also send personal message to this Facebook account facebook.com/mvtechnical.enrollment
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION, PLEASE REGISTER ON THIS LINK. https://mvttci.wixsite.com/mvttc/online-registration
Note: This blog is not associated with the above mentioned training school. All info and details is based on the source link.